Breaking Through; Reading Log #4


   Yup. It's breaking through again. I have som'n to say first, but you can skip it if you want.

   (You know, I've been so into other books, I started to forget I was still reading this assignment book. Well, it just shows that I'm getting interested in reading again. I still need to set my priorities.)

   Oh yeah, back to the book.

   So I just finished Reading Breaking Through, and I noticed one strange thing about this autobiographical novel. I found out that each chapter is kinda like a story of its own. what I mean is that you start from any part of the book and end there. Try picking up this book and see what I mean.

Now I'm not encouraging the idea to just read only one part; it's a good story all together.

I don't think there's not much else to say.........nope no other thoughts. Look back on this blog later. I might mak a reading log 4.5

0 comments: