The Door Within: Reading Log #5


    Woohoo! I finally started read this book now! Honestly, I nearly forgot about reading until my mom said, "Did you do your homework?" ON A SUNDAY!
    Well, I'm about halfway through this book now (don't discriminate me for being a slow reader). Even though I forgot most of the book's story, I still remember some important tidbits from it. I kinda treat those memories as nasty little spoilers.
    For those who want to know more about the book since I'm a little farther: this weak little boy -Aidan-  has been in the Realm for a while. He stumbles across a kingdom called Alleble. There, he learns to be knight of valor. Unexpectedly, He was able to do it in a week.
    This will probably be the last update on the book so I urge you to get a copy.

P.S.- I have no idea what book to read next so someone PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ
make a recommendation in the form of a comment. thx!

0 comments: