The Door Within: Reading Log #3

   I've been re-reading this book because it was so great. The book is still fun even the second time. If you like some different kind of fantasy book, then this is for you.

   The story goes like this: there's this boy whose a little less than your average teen. He's been having a hard life after moving away from his state. One day, he stumbles across these scrolls and soon was sent to another world called "The Realm" (this is too simple for a world name, don'cha think?). Thats as far as I can go. the rest of the book I forgot: that's why I'm re-reading it.

I really love how Wayne Thomas Batson combines the real world and fantasy. The conversations get a little strange. The story behind the story is very good and always makes you think. You should pick this book up some time.