Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 for Dummies: Reading Log #14?


I didn't expect that we were going to do a reading journal in class for the enjoyment reading book. That fact wouldn't have bothered me; it's the fact that we have to do it in "Q-Q-C" format that bothers me. Why? It's because I brought a book that not that good for a format like this.

So I start with a quote. This quote did not actually come straight from the text itself but for a small caption under a picture. The caption said "Just how accurately should my Web site reflect my place of business?" and it was placed under a picture of someone on his computer who was in the world's trashiest cubicle. I giggled.

So I have a question. I have been reading this book for I wanted to make a website for my church, but it leaves me with this, "Does my website have to reflect my workspace?". My room (yes, I make a church website in my room) can be confused for a trash can. It's like a tornado went through it. So must my website look like a big trash can? Very strange. It must be a weird company rule.


"I don't really like this Q-Q-C format thing"

0 comments: