Reading Log #10

I haven't been reading for a while, so I'm still reading the Giver. Let's just say I had an, er..... busy week. I haven't got really quite far though, to be honest, and I almost have to return the book to the library.

I did have some changed thoughts about the book. I used to visualize the setting as very vast and rural, but I think that it might in fact be a bit more suburban. I also had some second thoughts about living there. It might actually be cool. I won't get discriminated that's for sure, and people will have to apologize to me if they see me naked. Another reason is because the rules aren't as strict and enforced as it seems.

That's all I got to say. I'm going to need to finish this book fast so that I can read Twilight before the movie comes out.

(Did the movie come out already??)

0 comments: