Naruto: Reading Log #7


    I found out I could read graphic novels for my reading log. So I decided to read Naruto- a manga by Masashi Kishimoto. I've watched the anime cartoon before, but they broadcast different episodes at different times. Plus it gets very confusing. I read the first three chapters already. It's much more intriguing to read it so I don't sleep anymore. I also like how I can read as fast as I want rather than listening to those crazy long dialogues in the show.

    Reading the story from the beginning, I understand the plot and concept much better. Knowing that since 1997, over 400 chapters have been released (and still counting!!!) I'm a little overwhelmed. It's really no big deal, though. I'll just read it every once and a while.

    The first three chapters already cover alot of ground. Naruto is a young boy (age not given) who lives in the hidden leaf village. In this village, ninjas govern the land. the highest rank ninja is give the title "Hokage". Lowest ninja are "Genin". Naruto dreams to become Hokage someday. The plot of the series mostly revolves around Naruto's struggle, but there are also stories from other characters. At times the story can get really dark and sober. At other times, it can be fun. I know this can all sound way too Japanese, but I think it's knd of cool.

0 comments: