HELLO EVERYONE!!
and welcome to my blog,the blog of JD

--------------------------------------------

To start off, let me tell you about myself. According to my title, my name is JD. My full name, though, is Jeremias Dulaca II. I am a Filipino, and I live in San Diego, CA. I DONT live in the beach areas SD is known for and I am NOT a surfer; so don't expect me to say "that was epic, man" or "radical, dude!". Seriously! why does everyone think all Californians talk like that?!
What I do for fun is play video games or play outside. One of my favorite hobbies is electonics. I'm usually taking things apart and play with the circuit boards (but I really shouldn't be doing that). I'm not that good with electronics, for I only started this hobby a short while ago. If your a techno geek or some kind of hacker please subscribe to my blog!
I can't list everything about me so I'll just put a list of significant things about me:
  • I am a born again Christian and love the Lord
  • I go to High Tech High Chula Vista
  • I play the piano
  • I started playing guitar
  • I had bad experiences in elementary/middle school
  • I am 13, weigh a little over 200 lbs., and is about 5'8"
  • I love Nintendo games. Primarily the Super Mario Bros. and the Zelda series.
  • Love Dogs, Hate Cats.

0 comments: