Twilight: Reading Log #12

I finally got a copy of the famous book out there that every one's talkin' about. Must I mention the name? I got a cheap $5 version (hooray for Sam's Club!).I'm around chapter 7 already. My 12 year old sister who read it later than me is already finished. shame.

Well I was kinda disappointed when I found out it was a love story. I'm usually too manly for that.  *cough* It still has a good story, though. It always is filling me with suspense, especially Edward. I pretty much know that Edward is a vampire and that Jacob is a werewolf thanks to talkative people. Sometimes I don't know where the story's leading to. It all seems like just Bella's life from her perspective (Tell me I'm wrong). I'm probably not far enough.

Well, I gotta keep reading the book so I can catch up with my sister.

0 comments: